The mobile pyrometer CellaCast PT 180 is specifically developed for temperature measurement of liquid metals. It is used to monitor the temperature at the runner of a blast furnace, cupola furnace or at continuous casting machines. The peculiarity of the CellaCast PT 180 is the high-resolution optics, and thus a small measuring field. This allows a reliable measurement even from a distance of 30 m.
- Non-contact, non-wearing temperature measurement of molten metal from a safe distance
- Range: 750 – 2400 °C
- Special filter captures IR radiation from surfaces free of slag and oxides
- ATD automatically identifies the target and detects its temperature
- Dual wavelength technique provides accurate data despite dust or steam in the sight path
- Parallax-free imaging with diopter compensation
- Traffic light status indicator in the viewfinder shows when distance to target is ideal