Portix B is a handheld pyrometer for non-contact measurements ranging between -30 and 400 °C. Ideal for field engineers and technicians who need to perform quick temperature checks. Collected data can be exported to a PC for analysis and archiving.
- Range: -30 to 400 °C
- Rugged aluminium enclosure (IP65)
- Function keys to adjust parameters such as emissivity
- LED spot light for target marking
- Connector for PT 1000 probe (type PT 12)
- Serial interface Adaptix C to transfer collected data to a PC
- Stores up to 64 samples (optional feature)